Why is Cory!! tired?
People often ask me why I am a bit overwhelmed and tired. Today, my study materials arrived for the second stage of my certification, and I am planning on taking the test in late May. So, this means that, for this year, I am:
- Working a full time job
- Working a part-time job that demands full time hours (albeit many of those hours are “sleep” shifts)
- Creating a weekly 90 minute comic book podcast
- Creating a bi-weekly podcast turning my fiction into audio books
- Taking said books and converting them to eBooks for purchase on Amazon, and I would like to have one new book available per quarter
- Creating a bi-weekly comedy advice podcast
- Creating a 2 – 3 times a month solo podcast with interviews and experimental topics.
- Creating a 2 – 3 times a month podcast giving “dvd commentary” style analysis of comics series
- Writing said novels with a plan of writing 2 – 3 per year
- Editing said novels into shape for use as audiobooks and eBooks
- Going to the gym 3 – 5 times a week
- Doing yoga at home 3 – 5 times a week
- Getting 10,000 steps a day
- Reading for podcasts as well as for knowledge and pleasure
- Take a Master’s level class through independent study
- Connecting more often with friends and family
- Meditation a couple of times a day, albeit 15 – 30 minute sessions
- 4 small vacation style trips so as to relax as well as expand my horizons
- Eat healthy (which means cooking more and spending more time making meals)
- Running my house, paying bills, cleaning and the like
Other than that, I don’t have all that much going on this year. And you?